Customer service employee chemical sector
Our client is a Chemical company with American roots. For their office in Diegem they are urgently looking for a customer service employee for a temporary position from July until the end of 2022.
Fonctions et profils
You will ensure complete coordination and follow-up of all aspects related to the complete order handling process by the customer.
You will maintain ongoing relationships with selected (key) customers and sales personnel in order to provide a full service to the client on placed orders. The assigned customers will depend on geographical area and product line as agreed with Customer Service Team Lead.
As a Customer Support Representative, you will:
- Support in the coordination and follow-up across all CPChem departments including order input, product availability, delivery, invoicing and documentation handling
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing of sales orders/quotations in SAP
- Accurately and efficiently complete necessary export documents for custom/international purposes
- Responsible for handling returns & complaints and maintaining contact with major stakeholders such as Customers, Sales Managers, Materials Management Coordinators, Logistics Coordinators, Finance Department, CSR’s
- Keep the customer informed of the order status (SAP, Power BI)
- Provide support to Sales and Marketing and provide relevant data and reports to Sales and Marketing e.g. order status, delivery status, critical issues etc.
- Attend weekly meetings with stakeholders
- Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience
- Preferably a first working experience in an international environment
- Meticulous, accurate in the processing of documents/data
- Computer literate: SAP, MS Office tools e.g. Excel, Teams, PowerBI
- Knowledge of incoterms and payment terms (letter of credit) is an asset
- Able to and interested in providing administrative support/customer service
- Good communication skills and able to manage multiple priorities successfully
- Problem-solving team-player with a hands-on mentality and a pro-active mindset
- Good language skills: proficiency in English is crucial, you speak also good French
They offer exciting career opportunities, whether you want to grow within your function, extend your knowledge across different levels or would like to grow into a managerial role.
They continue to build a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where diversity of thought is valued.
The well-being of their employees is essential to their success. They encourage a healthy lifestyle and offer amenities such as ergonomic work areas and social activities.
Generous Compensation & Benefits
They offer competitive salaries and benefits, including extra-legal benefits like insurance plans, safety incentives, vouchers, annual bonus and additional holidays.
Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Numéro d'inscription: VG: 1176/BUOSAC W/INT.662 BRUSSEL : 00220-406-20180807