Founded in 1949, COFCO has become a leading supplier of agri-products with grain, oil, sugar and cotton forming our core business and business scope ranging from branded products to financial services and real estate. COFCO has the leading edge in the Chinese market and is well positioned to take its first steps as an International agribusiness. COFCO is China’s largest food processing company, with products covering all the main categories of Chinese daily consumption, including rice, wheat, corn, oil and oilseeds, sugar, cotton, meat products, dairy products, wine, tea, and so on. We are industry leaders in rice, wheat, corn, oil and oilseeds, sugar, and cotton in over 140 countries and regions of the world. We have a global coverage of grain and oil producing areas and own a sophisticated global production & procurement platform and trade network.
Taken & profielen
We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision makers.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Experience in SAP system is preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles and current financial legislation & taxation law.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Basic knowledge of Chinese is a plus.
- Competitive salary.
- Full package of welfares and benefits.
- Sufficient training.
- Nice working environment.
Registratienummer: VG 1176/BUOSAC