Voor een van onze klanten in Genk zijn we op zoek naar een Aankoper.
Taken & profielen
- You work together with our team of Buyers and act as their back-up:
- You inventorise, challenge and determine the requirements and needs of the stakeholders.
- You explore the market and you analyse suppliers, price and cost developments based on price formulas, price models and decision support systems.
- You set up an optimal collaboration with suppliers and you maintain long term partnerships with them.
- Over time, you will grow in your role as Buyer to evolve from back-up to being responsible for one or more dedicated product groups in procurement.
- You coordinate the Material and Supplier Qualification process
- You gather, assess, analyse, register, and process required MSQ data on supplier and material level, in the assigned administrative systems, to be able to qualify a new supplier and new material. You manage this administration procedure according to the guidelines.
- You signal (recurring) questions or trends that have an impact on the organisation.
- You evaluate new suppliers and new materials. In case of problems or irregularities, you inform and involve the concerned stakeholder (internal and external) the Quality department
- You look for continuous improvement opportunities in our existing methods and systems.
- You contribute during supplier visits on site to explain the MSQ procedure, to monitor, discuss and chase the missing required MSQ information.
- Over time, you will grow in your analytical role as the focus will evolve from administration towards analyses, qualifications and evaluations.
- You contribute to audits to ensure compliance (Certification audits like ISO 9001, IATF 16949, ISO 14001, Customer audits, NIMS, CIA, …).
- You hold minimum a bachelor’s degree.
- A first similar professional experience is a plus. However, we also welcome candidates with no experience.
- You have very strong analytical skills.
- You have an eye for improvement, and you are not afraid to take initiatives.
- You are a PC literate with extensive knowledge of Excel, knowledge of SAP is an asset.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
The company offers you a challenging opportunity in an international atmosphere. You will be able to develop yourself within a stable company where initiative and creative ideas are stimulated!
Every valuable employee within our family lives by our company philosophy based on values such as respect, diversity, integrety and taking on challenges.
Are you also up for a challenge? Next to a stimulating work environment we offer an attractive salary with an extended package of fringe benefits:
- Meal vouchers
- Group insurance
- Hospitalization insurance
Registratienummer: VG: 1176/BUOSAC W/INT.662 BRUSSEL : 00220-406-20180807