Customer Care Agent
Being a Customer Care Agent at this company includes:
- Talking, and lots of it. You’re the voice of our company, the person our clients reach out to when their world comes falling apart because their mobile data no longer works.
- Being versatile. One minute, you’re helping someone in Dutch for an issue you’ve dealt with a thousand times, the next you’re figuring out an obscure problem with an even more obscure device in French while keeping half an eye on our social media feed to make sure those clients get helped as soon as possible as well. Anyone who thinks racing and sports are adrenaline-fueled has never worked in Customer Care.
- Being a teamplayer. Being a Customer Care Agent at this company means being part of a team of the Nicest People in the World. They might also be slightly crazy. And mostly communicate in memes and GIFs. It’s all good.
Taken & profielen
Your main responsibilities are
- To help our clients with any issues or questions they might face.
- To get our ever overflowing mailbox to a nice, round zero. Otherwise, no treats!
- To write clear and concise 280 character tweets that answer our clients’ questions ànd make them laugh, in a maximum timeframe of 15 minutes. Or as people usually call it, social media support.
- To keep your eyes peeled and to notice what could make life for our clients easier or better. Take the steps necessary to make it happen.
- To be the voice of the company to our clients, and the voice of the clients to the company. Everyone’s thoughts and ideas count. We’re curious to see if yours have merit, too!
You are the one
- Who switches languages without blinking parce que c’est si gemakkelijk voor jou. So English, French and Dutch. :-)
- Who knows procedures and rules aren't stifling, scary things, but help you make sure you're doing a top notch job!
- Who preferably has a professional bachelor, but we won’t begrudge you a Master if you have one. Or if you didn’t study, but are awesome as is.
- Who looks forward to learning the ropes on the job - because you really like helping people.
- Who’s looking for a full-time job (40 hours) from Monday to Friday OR from Sunday to Thursday
- Who, after reading all this, says “This is it!”
In return you get...
- A diversified job with responsibility and contribution.
- A fixed contract in a fast growing company.
- The right Work-Life-Salary balance.
- A congenial atmosphere at work in a team of enthusiastic co-workers.
Registratienummer: VG: 1176/BUOSAC W/INT.662 BRUSSEL : 00220-406-20180807