Customer Service Representative met sterke kennis Engels en Duits
The Customer Service Representative, within the Supply Chain department, is responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and the company. He/she deals with order entry, complaint handling, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations and other queries. This position reports into the Team Coordinator Customer Service.
Taken & profielen
- You are responsible for the order to cash process, from order entry to final invoice.
- You provide timely responses to customer inquiries by telephone and/or e-mail with service and quality standards.
- You troubleshoot and resolve customer complaints by communicating effectively and quickly.
- You ensure that the predetermined KPI’s are achieved.
- You interface on a daily basis with our internal and external customers.
- You document Customer Service procedures and maintain them according to corporate policies.
- You support the Team Coordinator Customer Service in the various projects.
- You ensure a high quality of service and quality standards towards customers, the salesforce and the field service team and contributes with a continuous improvement mindset to achieve the daily, monthly and yearly targets.
- You ensure compliance with the group Code of Conduct, the Quality Management System, the Company Policies and the Corporate Procedures
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role in a multinational Customer Service environment
- English and German: excellent knowledge; knowledge of French or Dutch is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Empathic personality: able to understand the needs of other parties, and deal with complaints and customers in multi-cultural and diverse environment
- MS Office, SAP, Apple tools
- Team focus and active contribution to a positive and innovative work environment is essential
- Customer-centric approach
- Emotionally intelligent, problem solver, systematic
- A challenging position, an international context, an attractive salary package, learning & development opportunities
- Be part of a great team and a company that strives to reach the highest employee and customer happiness factor
- Work autonomously and directly contribute to customer satisfaction, and ultimately, business success
- Vier vijfde
Registratienummer: VG 1176/BUOSAC