Taken & profielen
We are currently seeking a talented and professional Human Resource (HR) Specialist to join our team and manage all human resource procedures. Your main responsibilities will include developing compensation and benefits packages, maintaining employee records, and recruiting new employees. To excel in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, with in-depth knowledge of the recruiting process and labor regulations.
- Create, implement, and evaluate all human resource department policies, procedures, and structures.
- Manage payroll, benefit and insurance programs.
- Design and implement effective training and development plans.
- Perform quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
- Ensure all employee records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status.
- Identify the company’s hiring needs and manage the recruitment process to ensure it runs smoothly.
- Track department budgets.
- Respond to employees’ queries and resolve issue in a timely and professional manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of labor legislation and payroll and recruitment processes.
- Solid problem-solving and team management abilities.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Basic knowledge of Chinese is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Full package of welfares and benefits
- Sufficient training
- Nice working environment
Registratienummer: VG 1176/BUOSAC