Internal sales assistant
In our headquarters in Tessenderlo we strive to offer an excellent service to all stakeholders and to do so, we are constantly looking for motivated new colleagues to join our team.
At the moment we are looking for motivated high potentials to join our back office team in Tessenderlo as Internal sales assistant.
Taken & profielen
- In this role you will work closely with your Account Manager and handle all the daily back office activities regarding the sales
- You have a lot of contacts with our dealers, other departments in the company and your direct colleagues
- You are the point of contact for our dealers and you provide them all necessary information by phone or e-mail
- You keep an eye on the delivery dates and transportation of the machines
- You process orders and draw up invoices in our SAP system
- You’re in charge of the 3-monthly forecasting
- You work with your Account Manager on the quarterly release
- You follow up targets and make reports
- You will work from our offices in Tessenderlo (Belgium)
- You have several years of customer support experience and are familiar with the use of SAP or a similar ERP
- You are proactive and you have a positive attitude
- You enjoy working in different languages. English combined with French and/or Italian is what we are looking for, but the more languages you know, the better!
- You have a great eye for detail and you love to help your team members out
- Multitasking and problem solving are words you love to hear
- Stress affects you in a positive way and gives you energy
- You love to work with Excel and have an analytical mindset
- You will work on an international level, in a motivated team located in our headquarters in Tessenderlo.
- We offer you an attractive salary package including extra-legal benefits (e.g. meal vouchers and group and hospitalisation insurance).
- There are always opportunities to grow within the company and to develop your professional career.
Registratienummer: VG: 1176/BUOSAC W/INT.662 BRUSSEL : 00220-406-20180807