Our cliënt is looking for a maintenance engineer. He/she will be the technical advisor within the company and is mainly responsible for the machine park and the maintenance team.
Taken & profielen
- He/she analyses the processes and optimizes these where necessary.
- He/she is responsible for inventory management and spare parts management.
- He/she is responsible for the organization of the maintenance activities and the follow-up.
- He/she makes a preventive maintenance plan and follows it up.
- He/she takes care of the administration for the Maintenance Department.
- He/she makes sure the quality, safety and environmental guidelines of the company are followed by the Maintenance Team.
- He/she is analytical.
- He/she has a profound technical insight.
- He/she can set priorities.
- He/she has an affinity with the technicity of PLC driven production lines.
- He/she is capable of sharing his technical knowledge and skills with his coworkers.
- He/she has a sense for organization and structure and is proactive.
- He/she is capable to manage people and is a good communicator.
- He/she can work autonomously and shows initiative.
- He/she has minimal a Professional Bachelor Degree in an Electromechanical / Engineering Direction.
- Preferably he/she has a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar function.
- Experience in the food sector is a plus.
- He/she has a knowledge of the Dutch & English language, French is a plus.
- €4000/month (gross)
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Meal vouchers worth €6.5 for each worked day
- Phone & subscription
- Annualy bonus when targets are reached
Registratienummer: VG 1176/BUOSAC