Samen met onze klant, gelegen te Lanaken, zoeken wij een Manager PQM.
Taken & profielen
- As member of Lanaken Management Team be accountable to contribute to the strategic mill development in line with the overall Sappi strategy.
- Responsible for process and quality development of all paper grades produced at the Mill in close cooperation with Innovation and in line with the mill site strategic plan.
- Responsible for quality assurance towards end products, half products, raw materials, operating standards and quality systems. Optimize product quality and process effectiveness. Act as interface in all quality and process related questions towards Product Group Management, Sales, Marketing, Technical - -
- Customer Service, Purchasing, Production, Finishing and Innovation.
- Show an exemplary role in carrying out the safety policy.
- Continuous improvement in the areas of productivity, environment, use of raw materials, total quality system and profit optimization.
- Lead, coach and empower your team, continuously develop and optimise potential and capabilities of people.
- Continuously update knowledge on PQM process and state of the art recipes to identify new possible directions.
- Active participation in all quality and environmental matters relating to raw materials.
- Support planning and execution of improvement trials for process and quality.
- Manage complaint handling process.
- Reporting to Mill Director.
- Master degree in industrial sciences (preferably in process engineering paper and pulp).
- A significant experience in management positions in a production environment.
- Excellent leadership skills, including working with an inspiring attitude and being the driving force for others.
- A proven ability to lead, motivate others, build effective teams and develop direct reports, also in change projects / initiatives.
- Result and cost driven, analytical, innovative and creative, striving to organizational success and achieving objectives.
- Open-minded strong interpersonal and communication skills (native Dutch , English fluent spoken and written) as well as a receptive attitude.
- Excellent delegation skills and peer relationships.
- Holistic view and perspective to contribute to strategic topics.
- Customer focused and service oriented.
- Live in the nearby area of the Lanaken mill.
- On call duty to ensure continuity of Sappi Lanaken Mill Operations.
- Demonstrate sustainability and innovation, hands-on mentality and pro-active behavior.
- Fulltime betrekking
- Optie vast
- Aantrekkelijk salaris
Registratienummer: VG 1176/BUOSAC