Materials & Management Administrator
Have you always been interested in the chemical sector? And do you like working in de logistics department? Be sure to read on!
Taken & profielen
As Materials Management Administrator you will be responsible for administrative and supporting tasks to the Team Leader and team members of the MM department. As such you will be:
• Monitoring accuracy of inventory in SAP.
• Checking on a daily basis that the shipments were carried out as per the order requirements.
• Ensure that all stakeholders (CSR/MM Coordinator/service providers) are timely informed of all aspects related to the above.
• Ensure that all related tasks and actions are fully compliant with internal and external regulations, such as ISO, Operational Excellence, Ethics & Compliance, Hazardous cargo regulations, etc.
• Creating, processing and tracking purchase orders; ordering product by issuing purchase orders / stock transfer orders (based on input of MM coordinator / demand planner)
• Maintaining records of orders and inventory; such as order confirmations
• Following up with vendors on shipment and delivery; preparing stock correction requests and justification
• Checking of vendor invoices
• Maintaining and updating KPI-reporting; monthly reporting on slow movers and product in quality inspection; daily report running for various controls
• Quick and accurate data input on PC from a variety of sources.
Do you have the right qualifications:
• Meticulous and analytical mindset
• Ability to work methodically, accurately, neatly and well organized
• Ability to work as part of a team with strong communication and time management skills
• Language skills: English, Dutch (very good), French (optional)
• Good computer and alphanumeric data entry skills are required, working knowledge of MS Excel
You can count on an attractive salary package, supplemented by additional legal benefits. Furthermore, you will end up in a nice working environment where there is good atmosphere and everyone has a good relationship with each other.
Registratienummer: VG: 1176/BUOSAC W/INT.662 BRUSSEL : 00220-406-20180807