Project Manager Electrical
Together with our client, a major player in the paper industry in the region of Lanaken, we are looking for a project manager.
Taken & profielen
As a Project Manager Electrical you will directly report to the Manager Technology & Engineering. Among other tasks you will:
- Be responsible for the development and execution of mono-disciplinary “normal” investment projects (<1.850k€) in accordance with project milestone planning, cost controlling, law & regulations, techn(ological)ical requirements and SHEQ guidelines.
- Participate and support multi-disciplinary “normal’ investment projects and the “major” investment projects (>1.850k€) in line with the business plan.
- Contribute to the yearly normal CAPEX investment plan for Lanaken mill
Develop and generate a long term philosophy with proposals for technological “best in class” Electrical concepts/standards, in close cooperation with relevant departments.
Be the expert within the discipline of Electrical power supply/distribution (high/medium/low voltage) as well as electrical drive systems for Lanaken mill.
- Continuously improve the competitive position of the mill in respect to the mill layout, quality, process costs and operational performance/effectiveness.
- Lead your team of allocated designers/detail engineers.
- The negotiator with suppliers and contract partners.
- Be responsible for creating and tracking the schedule, budget allocation, ongoing cost controlling, contract and claim management, risk analysis and reporting.
- Execute under time and budget constraints, in a high variety of projects.
- A master in Engineering with a specialization in Electrical (plant) engineering relevant experience as a project manager in a large industrial setting.
- A profound experience in leading projects.
- Strive for a structured working method, accountability, cooperativeness for teamwork, improvement in processes.
- Strong communication skills (Dutch, English and preferably German).
- Independency, a problem solving ability and pro-activity are part of your personality.
- Strong leadership skills: a strong coach and motivator, an out-of-the-box growth mindset, agile attitude and result driven.
- A varied job with career opportunities
- An attractive salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits.
Registratienummer: VG 1176/BUOSAC