Project Manager Mechanical
Together with our client, a major player in the paper industry in the region of Lanaken, we are looking for a project manager.
Taken & profielen
As a Project Manager Mechanical you will directly report to the Manager Technology & Engineering. Among other tasks you will:
- Be responsible for the development and execution of mono-disciplinary “normal” investment projects (<1.850k€) in accordance with project milestone planning, cost controlling, law & regulations, techn(ological)ical requirements and SHEQ guidelines.
- Participate and support multi-disciplinary “normal’ investment projects and the “major” investment projects (>1.850k€) in line with the business plan.
- Contribute to the yearly normal CAPEX investment plan for Lanaken mill
Develop and generate a long term philosophy with proposals for technological “best in class” Mechanical concepts/standards, in close cooperation with relevant departments.
Be the expert within the discipline of Mechanics for Lanaken mill.
- Continuously improve the competitive position of the mill in respect to the mill layout, quality, process costs and operational performance/effectiveness.
- Lead your team of allocated designers/detail engineers.
- The negotiator with suppliers and contract partners.
Be responsible for creating and tracking the schedule, budget allocation, ongoing cost controlling, contract and claim management, risk analysis and reporting. Execute under budget constraints, especially during the execution of projects at the paper machines.
Execute a high variety of projects at the paper machine, finishing and utility departments.
- A Bachelor in Engineering with a specialization in Mechanical engineering with relevant experience as a project manager in a large industrial setting.
- A profound experience in leading projects.
- Strive for a structured flexible working method, accountability, cooperativeness for teamwork, improvement in processes.
- Strong communication skills (Dutch, English and preferably German).
- Independency, a problem solving ability and pro-activity are part of your personality.
- Strong leadership skills: a strong coach and motivator, an out-of-the-box growth mindset, agile attitude and result driven.
- A varied job with career opportunities
- An attractive salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits.
Registratienummer: VG 1176/BUOSAC