For a customer located in Kontich we are looking for a Quality Engineer.
Taken & profielen
- Manage the corrective action system to promote a means to continually improve products and processes. Identify the root cause issues and insure permanent corrective action.
- As customer issues are identified coordinate activities as required to ensure the customer needs are satisfied and proper containment is in place until the problem is alleviated.
Provides engineering assistance to production and manufacturing teams to solve problems related to the process. -Provides support in technical matters relating to technical drawings, assembly work-instructions, engineering change notices, rework manufacturing processes.
Arrange for an internal audit program that will periodically review and validate the effectiveness of the quality system with focus on products and processes.
- Manage supplier quality, including audits, supplier Quality performance ratings, process capability, non-conformances and supplier corrective actions.
- Responsible for measurement and test equipment calibration and management for establishing and maintaining test specifications and equipment for finished goods, samples, sub-assemblies and components.
- Leading role in using Quality techniques such as 8D, PPAP and other applicable progressive techniques.
- Reports to Plant Manager
- Case handling customer complaints and Supplier non-conformances
- Continuous improvement Quality performance
- Engineering degree
- Languages: Dutch - Fluent, English - Fluent
- Minimum of 5 years experience in advanced quality assurance practices (8D, PPAP, …)
- Knowledge and application of lean practices
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excell, Power Point)
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with a variety of people
- Knowledge of inspection equipment and techniques
- Solid Works
- Statistical Process Control techniques
- We are offering a position with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development.
Registratienummer: VG 1176/BUOSAC