Quality system engineer
Voor onze klant, een Chinese multinational die een eerste vestiging gaat starten in Genk, zijn we op zoek naar een ervaren quality system engineer. Voel jij je geroepen voor deze functie? Aarzel dan zeker niet om te solliciteren!
Taken & profielen
A Quality system engineer:
- Develops an ISO9001:2015 compliant quality management system; program, processes, procedures and controls
- Maintains full compliance of all aspects of the quality management system,
- Drives key quality management requirements and processes (e.g., audits [internal, external and customer], training, document control, change control, quality management review, records management)
- Liaise with all functions to promote and develop quality knowledge and oversight relating to overall quality management activities and ensure ongoing effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Plans and manages timely internal audits, ensuring effective response and resolution to all findings.
- Coordinate, plans and manages, external third party audits (such as customer/certification surveillance audits /recertification audits).
- Develop and maintain an SQA system to manage suppliers and integrate customer requirements within the system.
- Liaise with technical departments, and external test/academic institutions.
- Compiles and writes training materials. Implements a training plan for all functions.
- Initiates and participates in continuous improvement projects.
- Be responsible for establishing and improving the quality and food safety system files
- Be responsible for the monitoring of the effectiveness of each of the company’s department systems and carry out supervision and inspection work
- Be responsible for monitoring the implementation of departmental records and organize the archiving of other related records.
- Back-up of the inspector: Be responsible for assisting in the completion of part of the testing and inspection of raw materials and finished products.
- Be responsible for the collection of other related quality information or statistical data.
- Be responsible for corrective and preventive actions and track the quality of unqualified products.
- Complete other work as assigned by higher management.
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably in packaging, food or other related field.
- Be familiar with two-piece cans production technology (not necessary)
- Be familiar with ISO9001 and ISO22000 laws and regulations. (MUST)
- Be familiar with national standards and company internal controlling standards. (MUST)
- Have good communication skills.
- Je komt terecht in een internationale omgeving
- Zeer mooie kans, doorgroeimogelijkheden
- Mooie verloning
Registratienummer: VG 1176/BUOSAC