Quality system engineer
We are looking for an experienced quality system engineer for our client, a Chinese multinational who is going to start a first branch in Genk. Do you feel called for this position? Then don't hesitate to apply!
Taken & profielen
A Quality system engineer:
- Develops an ISO9001:2015 compliant quality management system; program, processes, procedures and controls
- Maintains full compliance of all aspects of the quality management system,
- Drives key quality management requirements and processes (e.g., audits [internal, external and customer], training, document control, change control, quality management review, records management)
- Liaise with all functions to promote and develop quality knowledge and oversight relating to overall quality management activities and ensure ongoing effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Plans and manages timely internal audits, ensuring effective response and resolution to all findings.
- Coordinate, plans and manages, external third party audits (such as customer/certification surveillance audits /recertification audits).
- Develop and maintain an SQA system to manage suppliers and integrate customer requirements within the system.
- Liaise with technical departments, and external test/academic institutions.
- Compiles and writes training materials. Implements a training plan for all functions.
- Initiates and participates in continuous improvement projects.
- Be responsible for establishing and improving the quality and food safety system files
- Be responsible for the monitoring of the effectiveness of each of the company’s department systems and carry out supervision and inspection work
- Be responsible for monitoring the implementation of departmental records and organize the archiving of other related records.
- Back-up of the inspector: Be responsible for assisting in the completion of part of the testing and inspection of raw materials and finished products.
- Be responsible for the collection of other related quality information or statistical data.
- Be responsible for corrective and preventive actions and track the quality of unqualified products.
- Complete other work as assigned by higher management
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably in packaging, food or other related field.
- Be familiar with two-piece cans production technology (not necessary)
- Be familiar with ISO9001 and ISO22000 laws and regulations. (MUST)
- Be familiar with national standards and company internal controlling standards. (MUST)
- Have good communication skills.
- A varied job with career opportunities
- An attractive salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits.
- You will end up in an international environment
Registratienummer: VG 1176/BUOSAC