Voor onze klant uit Dilsen-Stokkem zijn we op zoek naar een tijdelijk service technieker!
Taken & profielen
- Troubleshooting mechanical, electrical and hydraulic inquiries of field technicians over phone and e-mail
- Researching technical and warranty cases to answer more complex inquiries
- Supportive participation in the training/orientation of field technicians
- Communication to the USA Technical support teams and to USA warranty coordinators
- Assisting the customer service department with phone calls & inquiries when necessary
- Participation, as required, in booth set-ups for Trade-shows – This may require very occasional travel.
- Maintaining an up-to-date and accurate understanding of all technical aspects of the own products
- Participation in periodic meetings on new products and general business practices.
- Performing repairs of damaged spas in our in-house repair area.
- Maintenance of our ticketing system in Salesforce.
- Performing some minor building maintenance duties & health & safety activities in cooperation with the Internal Prevention Officer
- Bachelor degree or equal by experience
- At least two years of relevant experience
- Basic electrical knowledge and hands-on mentality
- Required language skills are French and English, both verbal and written. Dutch and German are an asset.
- Exceptional customer-service skills and ability to maintain effective communications with dealers
- Computer literate in MS Office tools
- High level of accuracy
- Problem solving
- Team player and collaborative
- Training abilities
- Ability to speak effectively in front of groups of customers or colleagues
- Excellent organization and filing skills
- We offer a challenging working experience, in an international company
- A family atmosphere in a young and dynamic work environment
- A lot of variety in tasks and the possibility to gain a lot of experience in the domain of Technical support.
- Salary in accordance with education, age and experience
Registratienummer: VG 1176/BUOSAC