Taken & profielen
Our client is a widely recognized leader in the European construction equiment market. As a technical planner/coordinator, you have following responsibilities :
- You manage the process from machine inbound to machine outbound.
- You organize transportation from incoming machines.
- You organize the incoming machines inspection en reporting.
- You are responsible for the planning of the workshop, based on schedules received from the sales department, in an efficient and timely way.
- In case of technical problems, you analyze, summarize and communicate in a clear way to the aftersales department.
- You order parts necessary to complete the machines in a timely way.
- You manage the parts and the machine stock
- You manage the team of internal and external technicians.
MIN 5 years experience in a logistics/workshop position First experience with leading a team or have excellent interpersonal skills You speak dutch or english, other languages are a plus.
This position offers the right candidate the opportunity to work on a European level with one of the world's leading machine manufacturers. Attractive salary package with pension and health care.
Bachelor degree or even trough experience
Registratienummer: VG 1176/BUOSAC