Work control manager
Samen met onze klant, gelegen te Lanaken, zoeken wij een work control manager.
Taken & profielen
We are looking for a dynamic Work Control Manager who will make efficient use of the available people and resources for maintenance management in order to guarantee optimum technical availability and reliability of the operational capital equipment.
- Ensure completed work orders are closed out in a timely manner for all maintenance disciplines
- Steer maintenance activities across different disciplines (SAP key-expert, document- and datamanagement, …)
- Responsible for outage activities as well as stops for the different assets within the mill (preparation, coordination, follow up, feedback and evaluation) as well as drive the learning experiences from it.
- Plan, schedule and control the maintenance and repair for all facilities
- Work with other departments within the organization to ensure maintenance readiness reports are correct and submitted in time and ensure the necessary maintenance records.
- Analyze, combine and group recurring work, scheduled work, and unscheduled work in a logical, cost effective manner, and generate schedules of work that minimize or eliminate wasted personnel time.
- Resolve problems encountered between scheduled or unscheduled maintenance due to priority requirement.
- Implement maintenance plans and monitors progress of accomplishments, provide status of equipment and maintenance actions in progress measured by kpi’s.
- Follow up on maintenance processes, drive continuous improvement and engineer changes at equipment.
- Create long term plans on maintenance activities with focus on critical components.
- Ensure that safety risks in maintenance activities are well managed by (operational) maintenance employees and integrate safety aspects in overall planning and maintenance activities regarding industrial safety risks.
- Report to Manager Technics
- A master in engineering with experience in an industrial setting, preferably familiar with our assets.
- Strong both operational and organizational wise, a strong portion of maturity and immune to stress.
- Aim for an effective and efficient co-operation across teams and departments and within a diverse workgroups to strive for the best possible service, thinking about improvement in processes
- Bring forward innovative ideas, willing to improve continuously and act as a change agent within your department.
- A dynamic and flexible attitude makes you an inspiring, result driven and professional colleague with passion for people.
- Like to create impact, hands-on mentality and prioritizing within deadlines.
- Profound knowledge of SAP.
- Fulltime job
- Optie op een vast contract
Registratienummer: VG 1176/BUOSAC